Friday, August 10, 2012

Planning

I have 4 children... 3 boys and one little girl. My little girl will be turning 1 in 4 weeks. I am such a planner. I just bought her birthday outfit for her day, her outfit for her smash cake and her outfit for her 1 year pictures. When you have a little girl you also have to buy headbands!! I just spent $20.00 on headbands for 2 of the outfits. It is crazy how much headbands are. I wish I could make them but I have 0% of craftiness in me! So Etsy is getting my children's college fund. ;)

I love taking pictures and I hope we get some really cute ones. I need to paint some letters O N E for her props. I also still need to buy some sheets and pink and purple balloons. I have been on pinterst( another mom waster of time) and I love so many of the outdoor photo shoots. While I was pregnant with Miss A I took some really nice pictures of in the desert. I think we will go to the same spot and get all the kids like we did last time.

1st birthday This is how I want to do her smash cake pictures. With her in a ruffled hot pink bottom, headband and pearls.

first birthday pic I love this picture idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment